SUB-ZERO MODEL 642/S 42" STAINLESS STEEL BUILT IN REFRIGERATOR
The Sub-Zero 642 Side-by-Side Refrigerator/Freezer has more than 24 cubic feet of storage capacity in all. As with all Sub-Zero units, every inch of the large interior is easily accessible.
Design FeaturesSide by side refrigerator / freezer
Shallow-depth design means access is easy to any area of the refrigerator
Electronic controls are up front and easy to use
Bright interior lighting
High-humidity compartment is large with smooth sides for easy cleaning-there's even an added storage drawer
Automatic ice maker provides an ample supply of crescent-shaped ice
Sub-Zero's dual refrigeration system ensures the freshest food and energy efficiency
A door alarm will let you know with an audible beeping if your refrigerator or freezer door is left ajar
The Sub-Zero 642/S Side-by-Side Refrigerator/Freezer has more than 24 cubic feet of storage capacity in all. As with all Sub-Zero units, every inch of the large interior is easily accessible.
- Side by side refrigerator / freezer
- Sub-Zero's dual refrigeration system ensures the freshest food and energy efficiency
- Shallow-depth design means access is easy to any area of the refrigerator
- Electronic controls are up front and easy to use
- Bright interior lighting
- High-humidity compartment is large with smooth sides for easy cleaning. There's even an added storage drawer
- A door alarm will let you know with an audible beeping if your refrigerator or freezer door is left ajar
- Automatic ice maker provides an ample supply of crescent-shaped ice
- Front venting allows unit to be completely built in and serviced from the front
- Meets strict Department of energy requirements – uses less energy than a 100-watt light bulb
- UL approved for US and Canada
- Refrigerator Capacity: 16.2 cu ft (459 L)
- Freezer Capacity: 8.2 cu ft (232 L)
- Electrical Requirements: 115 V AC, 60 Hz, 15-amp circuit
- Annual Energy Usage: 653 kWh / $54 (Based on 8.29 cents per kilowatt hour)
- 90° and 105° door stop kits
- Height: 84" (2134 mm)
- Width: 42" (1067 mm)
- Depth: 24" (610 mm)
- Door Swing Clearance: 25-9/16" (649 mm)
- Shipping: 700 lbs
First off, please understand that the NEW Sub-Zero models, $12,000 to $13,500, have all kinds of stupid stuff on them now, like WiFi and "Smart Cooling". They should not have done this but they did. The rule should be, the simpler the better when it comes to refrigeration. They also have to use a less tested Freon gas, so they no longer use the timeless R134a Freon which has been proven to be reliable for decades. That is because of govt regulations. So in our opinion the 600 series models were the last of the quality SZ units. Much more simple design and no unneccessary bells & whistles to break like the new models have.
This unit has no exterior flaws on any of the stainless steel grill or door skins. No dents, dings, or scratches on any of the stainless. The interior is appears complete and in very good condition. A couple of the bins may have some scuff marks on some of the glass shelves and clear plastic, but overall very good condition, but not 100% perfect. Unit comes as shown in the below photos regardless of the factory description pasted above. Sold as-is.
sub-zero 550 sub-zero 532 sub-zero 542 sub-zero 561 sub-zero 501 sub-zero 590 sub-zero 650 sub-zero 661 sub-zero 601 sub-zero 642 sub-zero 680 sub-zero 685 sub-zero 690 sub-zero 695 sub-zero 632 sub-zero 611 sub-zero pro48 sub-zero bi-36 sub-zero bi-48
#135 REFURBISHED SUB-ZERO 642 42" NO-FLAW STAINLESS STEEL REFRIGERATOR
CA Residents add 7.75% Sales Tax
Buyer agrees to accept shipment of item purchased. Buyer understands and agrees to not refuse the shipment and if buyer does refuse or does not accept the shipment, buyer agrees to pay all shipping costs involved in shipping the item to the buyer and return shipping cost back to our warehouse. These shipping costs will not be refunded to the buyer for any reason and buyer agrees to these terms when buying this item, including a 15% restocking convenience fee on any returns regardless of the reason or on an item which has been previously paid for and scheduled with a ship date, whether it has shipped or not. All shipping dates are only estimates as stated on the invoice and these dates may vary depending on our processing of your order and the trucking companies backlog. We only accept returns within 14 days of delivery and we will not accept returns that have been damaged in any way or previously installed. Any returned item must be returned & secured in the original crate/packaging. Buyer must fully and completely inspect the merchandise prior to signing carrier's acceptance form. Buyer is responsible to file any shipping claims with the carrier and understands that ship dates are only approximate estimates. Buyer understands and agrees that this merchandise is being offered "as is" and with no warranty, other than the above 14 days return policy. Please read complete return policy under the FAQ page.