Signature Kitchen Suite Pro 48 Inch Wide 7.9 Cu. Ft. Slide In Dual Fuel Range with Sous Vide and Induction
Model:SKSDR480SIS (currently set for natural gas)
- 7.9 cu. ft. capacity is great for large homes and gatherings
- This range comes equipped with 2 induction and 4 sealed burners
- Knob and digital controls are precise and easy to use
- Get professional results with built-in Sous Vide cooking right on the cooktop
- Two ultra-high burners deliver 23,000 BTUs of power for better searing and quick stir frying
- Two zone induction for instant and precise temperatures
- Oven combines steam and convection cooking for gourmet results
- Speed-Clean makes fast work of cleaning with just a ten-minute cycle using only water
- ThinQ Technology: With ThinQ technology, you can preheat your oven while you're still at the store. Smart Diagnosis and Clean Alert will make sure everything is working smoothly.
- Total Capacity: 7.9 Cu. Ft.
- Back Left Burner BTU: 15000
- Back Right Burner BTU: 15000
- Middle Burner Watts: 3650
- Front Left Burner BTU: 23000
- Front Right Burner BTU: 23000
- Broil Element: Yes
- Convection: Yes
- Sabbath Mode: Yes
- Self Cleaning: Yes
- Depth: 29-5/16"
- Height: 36-11/16"
- Width: 47-7/8"
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
Overall Width (inches) 47 7⁄8 Overall Height Including Grates (inches) 36 11⁄16 to 38 1⁄8 Overall Depth Including Door (inches) 26 3/4 Overall Depth Including Handle (inches) 29 5/16 Size of Steam Oven Reservoir 1 Liter Net Weight (approx.) 529 lbs. Shipping Weight (approx.) 789 lbs.
BUILT-IN SOUS VIDE
- The industry's first built-in sous vide delivering the ultimate in precision cooking, right on the cooktop. Get professional-style results every time and capture the full, true flavor of foods.
POWER-UP OR SIMMER DOWN
- Two Ultra-HighTM Burners deliver 23K BTUs of pure cooking power for better searing and quick stir frying. Two Ultra-Low Burners simmer down to maintain temperatures as low as 100° to prepare delicate sauces and sugary confections.
- When the recipe calls for instant temperatures and precision control, two induction zones meet the culinary need. The zones can be combined for use with a griddle, teppanyaki plate or large cookware.
- The 18-inch oven combines steam and convection cooking for gourmet results. The convection system cooks food quickly and evenly while steam helps to preserve texture, appearance and taste. The 30-inch oven features ProHeat convection technology with a rear-wall element and fan to evenly distribute heat to every rack.
- Makes fast work of cleaning a lightly-soiled oven with just a ten minute cycle, using only water.
HERE IS THE STORY ON THIS ITEM. This was a brand new unit delivered to a retail customer. Upon delivery, it was found the right side two-burner induction module showed an F38 fault, as shown in one of the below photos. scroll down for 25 photos. Everything else was fine since it was brand new. LG shows this F38 fault being the main circuit board which is about $160. The problem was, like all the other stuff related to the Chinese Flu scam, the circuit board was on backorder by LG. So the retailer had to order their customer a new replacement unit. So their customer kept this unit for a few weeks until the replacement was delivered. We ended up getting this one. Still on the pallet, barely used and almost new. AGAIN, we tested everything on this expensive range and it all works perfectly except for the right side two burner module. So, the buyer can install and use 90% of the range except those two burners until the $160 circuit board is in stock and available. That said, the unit MAY still be in factory warranty, but we are not sure and cannot guarantee that. The serial number sticker is still on the unit so our guess is it most likely is still supported by the LG warranty. We did block the serial number out of the photo on purpose. Again, no damage whatsoever and is still strapped to the factory pallet.
sub-zero, subzero, 650, 661, 632, 690, 695, 601, 550, 590, 532, refurbished, for sale
SIGNATURE KITCHEN SUITE PRO 48" DUAL FUEL RANGE SKSDR480SIS
Buyer agrees to accept shipment of item purchased. Buyer understands and agrees to not refuse the shipment and if buyer does refuse or does not accept the shipment, buyer agrees to pay all shipping costs involved in shipping the item to the buyer and return shipping cost back to our warehouse. These shipping costs will not be refunded to the buyer for any reason and buyer agrees to these terms when buying this item. Due to the shipping cost involved, we can only accept returns within 14 days of purchase and the buyer is required to pay all actual to/from shipping costs on any returned merchandise. We will not accept returns that have been damaged in any way and the item must be returned secured in the original crate / packaging. Buyer must fully and completely inspect the merchandise prior to signing carrier's acceptance form. Buyer is responsible to file any shipping claims with the carrier. Buyer understands and agrees that this merchandise is being offered "as is" and with no warranty, other than the above 14 days return policy.
NO SALES TAX OUTSIDE OF CA
Residents still remaining in CA add 7.75% Sales Tax